The OTT School
The OTT School offers a unique range of capacity building opportunities for policy entrepreneurs, thinktankers, think tanks and policy research centres to develop their personal and organisational competences.
Our courses are developed from over 20-years of research and research-based experience supporting of think tanks, policy research centres, evidence informed policy initiatives and policy research networks around the world.
We provide participants with the knowledge to develop their personal skills and organisational competencies needed to support better policymaking.
Courses focus on the following key themes:
- Governance and management
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
Our learning opportunities are delivered in three ways:
- Free webinars – a short introduction to a key issue
- Strategic courses – an opportunity for deeper learning on a key issue
- The School for Thinktankers– an intensive one week course
- The Fellowship programme – long term mentoring for individuals committed to personal and professional development