The background note produced for this course explores these issues further and gives readers access to further resources.
Selected articles and resources:
- Methods for researching think tanks. On Think Tank Series
- Peer reviews for think tanks. On Think Tank Series
- Think tanks and their context.On Think Tank Series
- Think tanks: Definition and terminology. On Think Tank Series
- Niederle, M. (2011). Choosing and Pursuing Unusual Research Topics. Newsletter of the Committee on the Status of Women in the Economics Profession, Winter 2011.
- Ravichander, A. Building a think tank’s research agenda: An insight into CSTEP’s experience. Politics & Ideas, 2015.
- Selee, A. (2013). What Should Think Tanks Do?: A Strategic Guide to Policy Impact. Stanford University Press.
- Struyk, R. (2017) Good think tank practices for archiving research projects. On Think Tanks Best Practice Series